By Rhiannon Koh, AsAmNews Contributor
With the holiday season right around the corner, consider supporting AAPI-owned businesses!
Gold House, a nonprofit collective of Asian & Pacific Islander founders, creative voices, and leaders, is hosting its FIRST annual Holiday Sale from Dec. 2 to Dec. 19. They are collaborating with 40 partner brands that have their own unique deals and discounts perfect for any gift-giving venture.
This feature is one of a 4-part series, which highlights the following industries: Fashion & Beauty; Food & Beverage; Health, Wellness & Lifestyle; and Marketplace/E-Commerce.
- Blackwood For Men is a multi-award-winning premium brand of grooming products. The formulas are cruelty-free, natural, loaded with unique Japanese botanicals, and are made in Japan. The products are widely used among NFL, MLB, UFC, and other professional athletes, and grooming stylists to Justin Bieber, Tom Hanks, Milo Ventimiglia and other red-carpet celebrities. About the Deal – Exclusive Gold Rush Market holiday discount of 25%.
- Glow Recipe creates clean, fruit-forward, clinically effective skincare for glowing skin. Co-founded by Sarah Lee & Christine Chang, the vegan, cruelty-free, Korean-inspired skincare line pairs antioxidant-rich fruit with gentle yet powerful actives to treat your skin based on its daily changing needs. Glow Recipe embraces real skin and is here to help you achieve your healthiest skin yet. About the Deal — 15% Off Orders $50+
- Frankly is a digitally native braless clothing brand founded by two women, Heather Eaton and Jane Dong. They were getting their MBAs at Stanford Graduate School of Business when Heather, a large chested woman, came to Jane, a small chested woman, with the idea of braless clothing. Frankly makes stylish pieces that women are excited to wear, with a range of tops, bodysuits, and dresses. Their split-sizing makes the braless trend accessible to more women. About the Deal — 25% Off Orders $100+
- ELLERALI is an LA-based, eco-fashion brand with the mission to recreate the created by upcycling fabric to reduce textile waste. Their handmade pieces are unique, fashion forward, and bold. Their streetwear chic style is unisex and made to be comfortable, yet versatile & multi-functional as many pieces have pockets and are reversible. It’s great for every day, traveling, and even maternity wear. ELLERALI believes we have the power to make the world a better place through what we wear. About the Deal — Take 25% off on all products. For custom orders, please contact [email protected]
Other Partner Fashion & Beauty Companies:
- Shelly Xu Design (SXD) has a special $50 off deal for its SXD Climate Refugees Jacket.
- Musely offers 25% off your first FaceRx with Auto-Refill selected at checkout.
- Frontman offers 25% on all Fade products.
- Common Heir offers 30% of a full-sized Vitamin C serum
- Presson offers 25% off all products.
- Bottlecode offers 30% off all Travel/Dopp kits
- Sene offers 20% off all custom products.
AsAmNews has Asian America in its heart. We’re an all-volunteer effort of dedicated staff and interns. Check out our new Instagram account. Go to our Twitter feed and Facebook page for more content. Please consider interning, joining our staff, or submitting a story, or making a contribution.