Wednesday 18th October 2017,

Campus

Ξ Comments are off

Daily Mail: Student dies of drug overdose at Coachella

posted by Randall

Kimchi TruongA 24-year old student from Cal State East Bay has died of an apparent drug overdose at the popular Coachella Valley Music and Art Festival in Indio, California, reports the Daily Mail .

Kim Chi Truong died Thursday in the hospital after being admitted on Sunday. She collapsed at the taxi stand shortly after seeking treatment at the medical tent.

Concert promoter Golden Voice called her death “an isolated and tragic incident.”
But there have been other deaths connected to Coachella in the past.

You can read more about that in the Daily Mail .

Popular Posts

Search

Get Social

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 9,392 other subscribers

AsAmNews has Asian America in Its Heart

Please support AsAmNews by sharing & commenting on our stories

Like Us on Facebook & follow on Twitter