By Rhiannon Koh, AsAmNews Contributor
As 2021 comes to a close, find ways to unwind this holiday season.
Gold House, a nonprofit collective of Asian & Pacific Islander founders, creative voices, and leaders, is hosting its FIRST annual Holiday Sale from Dec. 2 to Dec. 19. From relaxing teas to sustainable sleepwear, stock up on ware that’ll leave you replenished and refreshed for the new year!
This feature is one of a 4-part series, which highlights the following industries: Fashion & Beauty; Food & Beverage; Health, Wellness & Lifestyle; and Marketplace/E-Commerce.
- The Qi is a wellness brand on a mission to empower you to feel more joy, beauty, and inner calm in our busy days through the power of healing whole flower teas. About the Deal — 20% Off All Products
- ettitude is a purpose-driven lifestyle brand with a vision for a more comfortable world for all. Offering sustainably-made bedding, sleepwear, bathware and accessories made from the world’s first CleanBamboo™ fabric, ettitude recognizes that we all want to live better, more comfortable lives while protecting and caring for the planet. It’s this knowledge that drives ettitude to innovate ways we can all more easily adopt an eco-attitude—where comfort and quality is not compromised by a commitment to conscious living. About the Deal — $50 off orders that are $250+
- COVRY makes inclusive eyewear for faces of all shapes and sizes. Their Elevated Fit® frames are created by using measurements from real people- not traditional industry standards. With our focus on comfort, we’re committed to bringing you frames that fit effortlessly. About the Deal — 15% off sunwear styles
Other Partner Health, Wellness + Lifestyle Companies
- Lioness (women-led, sexual wellness company) offers 30% off all products
- Dagne Dover (women-led company for handbags) offers $25 off for $100 orders.
AsAmNews has Asian America in its heart. We’re an all-volunteer effort of dedicated staff and interns. Check out our new Instagram account. Go to our Twitter feed and Facebook page for more content. Please consider interning, joining our staff, or submitting a story, or making a contribution.